- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cincinnati Reds Items
Nate Schierholtz hit a two-run homer and made a diving catch for the Chicago Cubs in their 9-0 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday.
Adam Dunn hit a pair of RBI singles and the Chicago White Sox beat a split squad of Cincinnati Reds 4-3 Friday.
Chris Heisey is confident in knowing he doesn't have to put a lot of pressure on himself to make the Cincinnati Reds' major league roster out of spring training. A seasoned veteran and valuable fourth outfielder, he can focus on more specialized parts of his game.
Alex Cobb tossed three scoreless innings as the Tampa Bay Rays defeated the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Friday.
Tim Hudson extended his spring training scoreless streak to five innings, Pablo Sandoval homered to lead off a three-run fifth and the San Francisco Giants defeated the Cincinnati Reds 3-2 Thursday.
Alex Guerrero hit a grand slam and Adrian Gonzalez added a solo home run as the Los Angeles Dodgers rallied for 10-3 win over the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday night.
Eric Hosmer and Salvador Perez each homered off Johnny Cueto and drove in three runs, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Cincinnati Reds 9-5 Tuesday.
Ramon Santiago singled home a run, stole second and scored on a wild pitch to help the Cincinnati Reds beat the Colorado Rockies 3-2 on Saturday.
An overlooked candidate in the competition for the Milwaukee Brewers first base job sent two big reminders that he's in the running.