- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
Latest Cincinnati Reds Items
Tampa Bay sent minor league pitcher Justin Choate and a player to be named to the Diamondbacks. Arizona dealt left-hander David Holmberg to Cincinnati.
Catcher Ryan Hanigan and reliever Heath Bell are eager to try to help the Tampa Bay Rays get back to the playoffs.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
Marlon Byrd moved across Pennsylvania to Philadelphia.
Home plate collisions could become a thing of the past, along with blown calls on the bases.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak is out of the hospital after suffering what the team said was a mini-stroke, but there's no word on when he will resume coaching duties.
The 54-year-old McClendon is the 16th full-time manager in club history. He takes over a club that went 71-91 last year. He will be formally introduced by the team on Thursday.
The team said the 52-year-old Kubiak suffered an transient ischemic attack at halftime. Kubiak released a statement through the team saying: "I've been through an ordeal and my focus now is to get back to good health."
Lloyd McClendon was hired as manager of the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, taking over a rebuilding job that Eric Wedge walked away from.