- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Cincinnati Reds Items
Doug Fister dominates again to win his fourth consecutive start as the Nats beat the Reds 4-2.
Johnny Cueto fanned nine in seven innings on Saturday, and Brayan Pena singled through a drawn-in infield for the only run, leading the Cincinnati Reds to a 1-0 victory over the Washington Nationals that ended a seven-game losing streak.
"Teddy came in here and blessed us with his energy and his presence that day. Enjoy life, be yourself and play hard. Give it all you got. That's Teddy. He's a reminder to us all."
The Arizona Diamondbacks struggled at the plate and starter Brandon McCarthy had a second straight shaky outing.
Four pitches doomed Wade Miley and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday.
The Cincinnati Reds have had trouble converting with runners in scoring position.
Josh Collmenter was locked in, throwing strikes, watching his teammates make spectacular plays and turn double plays.
The carousel in the Los Angeles Dodgers' crowded outfield keeps spinning, and center fielder Andre Ethier won't be getting off anytime soon with the way he is swinging the bat and playing defense - especially after left fielder Carl Crawford sprained his ankle.
The Cincinnati Reds didn't expect to have an easy time scoring runs against Zack Greinke, who was trying to play "follow-the-leader" after a no-hitter by Josh Beckett on Sunday and seven perfect innings by Hyun-Jin Ryu on Monday.