- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Cincinnati Reds Items
About a week-and-a-half ago, Washington Nationals third baseman Ryan Zimmerman stood at his locker inside the Nationals clubhouse, beaming from a 6-4 Nationals victory over the Cincinnati Reds.
Jonny Gomes spent the much of his first four seasons in the big leagues as a designated hitter, leaving his glove in his locker and the desire to show he could catch baseballs as well as he could hit them.
Because of who he is and what he's overcome, whenever Chien-Ming Wang takes the mound, the game is about him.
The St. Louis Cardinals addressed a pitching shortage Wednesday that dates to spring training, acquiring right-hander Edwin Jackson in a three-team trade that cost them starting center fielder Colby Rasmus.
The Cincinnati Reds placed third baseman Scott Rolen on the 15-day disabled list Friday with a strained left shoulder.
Former Cincinnati Reds chief operating officer John Allen will assist Tom Schieffer in monitoring the Los Angeles Dodgers for Major League Baseball.
Joe Pettini walked into the manager's office and chose a chair in the corner, not the one behind the desk that St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa would normally use.
The defending NL Central champions have opened the season playing like they belong in first place.
Right-handed starter Johnny Cueto will miss the start of the season because of an inflamed pitching shoulder, forcing the Cincinnati Reds to juggle their rotation.