- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Cincinnati Reds Items
It looked like Alfredo Simon's bubble was about to burst.
The Pittsburgh Pirates have promoted right-hander Brandon Cumpton from the minors to start against the Cincinnati Reds.
Getting to .500 certainly is not the ultimate goal for a franchise that has been to the postseason in three of the last four seasons.
The Cincinnati Reds have seen enough of Ike Davis already in 2014 - and the season isn't even a month old.
Johnny Cueto hasn't forgotten about his mini-meltdown against the Pittsburgh Pirates in the NL wild-card game last fall.
Left-hander Wandy Rodriguez was placed on the 15-day disabled list by the Pittsburgh Pirates because of right knee inflammation,
Carlos Villanueva had a better start than his last appearance. He just couldn't finish off innings that left him with a similar outcome.
Homer Bailey doesn't even need to be at his best to win at Wrigley Field.
The Cincinnati Reds have activated left-handed reliever Sean Marshall from the 15-day disabled list and optioned the contract of righty Curtis Partch to Triple-A Louisville.