- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- U.S. employers add 209K jobs; rate rises to 6.2%
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor to resign Aug. 18
Latest Cindy Mccain Items
An anti-human trafficking bill championed by the wife of U.S. Sen. John McCain will now go to Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, also a vocal supporter of the bill.
The wife of U.S. Sen. John McCain will present a billboard campaign to combat human trafficking.
Laura Ingraham appeared at a Goldwater Institute event in Phoenix Saturday night, and Cindy McCain apparently wasn't too impressed with what the radio host had to say about her husband.
Cindy McCain, the wife of Sen. John McCain, is hitting the stage with a role in next month's Herberger Theater Center production of a play about Proposition 8, the California same-sex-marriage case that's woven its way to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Cindy McCain is teaming up with actor Ben Affleck to try to bring more attention to violence against women in Congo, as well as that country's upcoming presidential election.