- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Cirrus Logic Inc.
) is a fabless semiconductor supplier specializing in analog, mixed-signal, and audio DSP integrated circuits (ICs). They are presently headquartered in Austin, Texas. Their audio processors and audio converters are found in many professional audio and consumer entertainment products, including portable media players, home-theater receivers, TVs and set-top box hardware. Cirrus Logic's analog mixed-signal converter chips are also used in a wide variety of industrial energy-related applications. At one time, Cirrus Logic also designed and sold modem controllers, Hard Disk controller chips, CD-drive controller chips, PC sound-card controllers, and PC graphics chips (Cirrus Logic has ended these business operations.) It was started as Patil Systems, Inc., in Salt Lake City in 1981, by Dr. Suhas Patil and renamed as Cirrus Logic when it moved to Silicon Valley in 1984. - Source: Wikipedia
Cirrus Logic Inc. shares fell Thursday after a Stifel Nicolaus analyst downgraded the chip maker's stock to "hold" from "buy."