- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Latest Citi Field Items
Matt Williams and his Nationals will take the bus today from Viera to Port St. Lucie, eager to open Grapefruit League play against the Mets.
Liverpool will play Manchester City, AC Milan and Olimpiakos during a preseason U.S. exhibition tour, and Manchester United will face Inter Milan and Roma.
New York Mets ace Matt Harvey has tried to remain optimistic the last four months, but even he sees the possibility of pitching in 2014 slipping away.
The New York Mets will honor late broadcaster Ralph Kiner by wearing a uniform patch all season and having an on-field ceremony on opening day.
The renowned slugger led the National League in home runs the first seven years of his career.
Curtis Granderson is heading across town, where the New York Mets hope his home run swing won't suffer at Citi Field.
Major League Baseball umpire Wally Bell died of an apparent heart attack Monday, a week after working the NL playoff series between the Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals. He was 48.
Major League Baseball umpire Wally Bell, who worked the NL playoff series between the Pittsburgh Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals that ended last week, has died. He was 48.
Bell worked the 2006 World Series and three All-Star games, including this year's event at Citi Field, where he was stationed at first base. A veteran of 21 big league seasons, he had also worked four league championship series since joining the major league staff in 1993.