- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Citizens Bank Park
Latest Citizens Bank Park Items
Philadelphia Flyers goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky didn't want to address it. Coach Peter Laviolette is traditionally tight-lipped about publicizing his starting goalie choice, and the Winter Classic was no different.
It's not hard to imagine the Washington Capitals in the Winter Classic. Last season, they played at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh against the Penguins, but the dream is that spectacle at home.
A year ago the Pittsburgh Penguins' Jordan Staal came back from injury just in time for the Winter Classic. This year, brother Marc likely won't be so lucky.
Eric Lindros stepped out of the dugout to a roar he hadn't heard in Philadelphia in almost 12 years.
A lot of hockey players have stories about growing up on the ice outdoors — frozen ponds and tales of whimsy and wonder in the cold. Then there's New York Rangers forward Brian Boyle.
Jim Thome took the stage at the City Club of Cleveland on Oct. 25, and spoke in generalities about staying in the game.
At least one "Rally Squirrel" was caught in his tracks.
Rangers slugger Josh Hamilton made some amends while in Tampa Bay for the AL division series against the Rays, the franchise that selected him with the first overall draft pick in 1999.
Ryan Howard took a mighty cut, dropped his bat and admired the shot.