- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Citizens For The Republic
Latest Citizens For The Republic Items
Rep. Darrell E. Issa has set a deadline of Thursday for Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano.
Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said Wednesday that a paid worker turned in fraudulent signatures to try to get him on the ballot in Virginia, while Texas. Gov. Rick Perry stepped up his legal effort to be included in the Old Dominion's March 6 primary.
A former Democratic Party of Virginia chairman is teaming up with a conservative group to challenge the certifications of Mitt Romney and Texas Rep. Ron Paul for the March 6 presidential primary ballot after a long weekend of hand wringing over the Republican Party of Virginia's stringent qualification requirements.
Presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich is more like Ronald Reagan than any of his rivals, according to a new survey of Republican voters in Iowa, South Carolina and New Hampshire - an indicator that could reveal the power of nostalgia, not to mention the emotionally charged leanings of skittish conservatives.