- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - City Dock
Police say an Annapolis man who has been missing since early December has been found dead in Annapolis Harbor.
Wine: Cruise to St. Michaels Wine Fest Theater: 'Other Desert Cities' Concert: Washington Jewish Music Festival Gala: A Night Out with the Millennium Network Theater: Gilgamesh
Bozzuto Homes is building 30 town homes and single-family homes on sites of 5,900 to 7,500 square feet at Uptown at Murray Hill in Annapolis, within walking distance of Church Circle, City Dock and Park Place. Uptown at Murray Hill includes a community pocket park.
The Hell Point area of Annapolis' downtown City Dock has a new restaurant tenant -- Bob Kinkead has brought a more casual and reasonably priced version of his heavenly District establishment, Kinkead's, to Maryland's capital city.