- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - City Restaurant
A 75-year-old Bronx woman can call herself a millionaire after playing the lottery numbers from a very lucky fortune cookie she received from a New York City restaurant.
A just-released TMZ video of pop icon Justin Bieber's visit earlier this year to a New York City restaurant showed him urinating in a mop bucket before spraying a bottle of liquid cleaner at a photo of former President Bill Clinton hanging on the wall, shouting "[expletive] Bill Clinton."