- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Civil War Items
A new exhibit to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the American Civil War is opening at the President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site in Plymouth Notch this weekend.
The President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site in Plymouth Notch is hosting a new exhibit to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the American Civil War
An old soldier to the bone, Frederic A. Wallace could not leave his last mission unfinished.
Letters and diaries from those who lived through the Civil War offer a new glimpse at the arguments that split the nation 150 years ago and some of the festering debates that survive today.
"The Outlaw Josey Wales," "Gods and Generals" and "Birth of a Nation" are just some of the films highlighting the conflict between the Union and Confederacy.
Sen. Jim Webb, Virginia Democrat, is seeking more federal money for Civil War battlefield preservation as area groups gear up to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the war.