- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - C.J. Barksdale
Virginia Tech ended a 10-game losing streak with a 52-45 victory against Miami.
C.J. Barksdale and Devin Wilson were all smiles, and remarkable circumstances got them there.
BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) — One day after saying he could be without three of his main players when Virginia Tech played No. 2 Syracuse, Hokies coach James Johnson got good news when all three became available.
Virginia Tech basketball fans have grown accustomed lately to watching their team's games come down to the wire. Recent history dictates that won't be the case Saturday.
But once he checked into the game, he made a driving move to the lane, then added a 3-pointer.
He said he wasn't sure of his status until Saturday, when the Hokies met for a film session in the morning, a shootaround after lunch and then reported for their first game in a week.