- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - C.J. Barksdale
Virginia Tech ended a 10-game losing streak with a 52-45 victory against Miami.
C.J. Barksdale and Devin Wilson were all smiles, and remarkable circumstances got them there.
BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) — One day after saying he could be without three of his main players when Virginia Tech played No. 2 Syracuse, Hokies coach James Johnson got good news when all three became available.
Virginia Tech basketball fans have grown accustomed lately to watching their team's games come down to the wire. Recent history dictates that won't be the case Saturday.
Virginia Tech freshman forward C.J. Barksdale said playing at Cameron is something he's wanted to do since he was a child.
And he said his older teammates haven't been talking much to the younger players about what to expect.