- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
Topic - C.J. Mccollum
The Lehigh Mountain Hawks said they weren't afraid of mighty Duke.
C.J. McCollum scored 30 points and Lehigh upset Duke 75-70 to become the second No. 15 seed to beat a No. 2 during a wild Friday in the NCAA tournament.
C.J. McCollum scored 27 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Lehigh over American 85-66 in the Patriot League semifinals Saturday.
"I told my teammates all year whenever in doubt get me the ball and I'll make a play for us," McCollum said.
"It means a lot as a team, a family and as the Patriot League in general," McCollum said. "We wanted to come out here and protect this team and this family, get the win and we did that tonight."