- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Latest C.J. Mosley Items
Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome established an unmistakable pattern in this NFL draft: His first three selections were defensive players from successful, big-name schools.
Former Alabama left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio says his surgically repaired knee shouldn't be a red flag for NFL teams.
Alabama coach Nick Saban was asked about everything but the players he came to see in his annual visit to the Senior Bowl practice
Winston, who was a landslide Heisman winner last week, is joined on the first team by three Florida State teammates — center Bryan Stork, kicker Roberto Aguayo and cornerback Lamarcus Joyner — to give the top-ranked Seminoles more than any other school.
A tackle-machine linebacker, a tackle-busting running back and one of the most disruptive defensive tackles in the country made return appearances on The Associated Press All-America team.
Alabama coaches laid out the defensive stats from last season, but not in celebration of the nation's stingiest group.
Sometimes, the buildup to a game can overwhelm what actually happens on the field. Certainly, No. 1 Notre Dame and No. 2 Alabama would have to play nothing less than a classic to live up to all the hype for Monday night's BCS championship.
Sometimes, the buildup to a game can overwhelm what actually happens on the field.
Alabama's leading receiver, Marquis Maze, and linebacker C.J. Mosley sustained apparent left leg injuries in the BCS title game.