- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Emily Miller
Billionaire gets mobbed by fans at CPAC
Topic - C.J. Watson
Kevin Love is used to carrying the beat-up Minnesota Timberwolves lately. This time, he finally had some help when he sat down to take a rest.
It's over. This time, the Indiana Pacers had a successful regular-season trip to Atlanta.
The Indiana Pacers' bench didn't provide much in Saturday night's 97-96 win over the Brooklyn Nets.
David West scored 20 points and C.J. Watson had 16, leading the Indiana Pacers to a 93-66 win over the Washington Wizards on Friday night.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana Pacers, the best home team in the NBA, faced little challenge from the Washington Wizards, who were trying for their longest road winning streak in more than five years.
Time for the Nets' biggest game in Brooklyn.
Kevin Seraphin had 21 points and 13 rebounds, John Wall scored 16 points, and the Washington Wizards beat the short-handed Chicago Bulls 87-84 on Monday night.
Bulls star Derrick Rose said his aching back is improving, and he doesn't expect any lingering problems.
Derrick Rose was out again for the Bulls' game against Boston on Sunday with what coach Tom Thibodeau called "stiffness" in his back and will see a specialist when the team gets back to Chicago.
A heavy MVP favorite, Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose insists the NBA has not informed him he is the winner.
Derrick Rose was scratched from the Chicago Bulls' lineup against Denver on Friday because of a stiff neck.
A person familiar with the situation tells The Associated Press that the Chicago Bulls are finalizing a sign-and-trade deal with the Golden State Warriors for guard C.J. Watson.