- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Clackamas County Sheriff'S Office
Authorities have rescued three adults who were stranded on the Clackamas River after their small raft hit debris and sank.
The Clackamas County sheriff's office says a man wanted on outstanding arrests warrants is in jail after he barricaded himself inside a Boring home Saturday night.
Oregon authorities investigating the killing of a county regulatory worker say the suspect is also wanted for questioning in the rape of a child in Washington state.
The Clackamas County sheriff's office says a man suspected of fatally shooting a county road weighmaster remains at large Friday.
A county official was fatally shot on the job Thursday, and authorities say the suspect is a fugitive from Washington state.
Police say a woman was seriously injured as she jumped out of a moving vehicle to escape a kidnapper in the Portland suburb of Milwaukie.
A 23-year-old suburban Portland college student says he scooped up an envelope lying in a Safeway parking lot because he thought it was trash and planned to throw it away. When he looked inside, he found $2,000 in hundred-dollar bills and a cashier's check for $38,000.
The mauling death of a longtime employee cleaning a cougar enclosure at a suburban Portland wildcat sanctuary this weekend is eerily similar to that of an intern killed by a lion at a wildcat park in California earlier this year.
A 35-year-old woman was attacked and killed by a wildcat at an Oregon animal sanctuary on Saturday night, authorities said Sunday.
A man robbed a bank in Clackamas, Ore., on Friday morning, but only asked for $1 before sitting down and waiting for police to take him away.
To police and witnesses, Jacob Tyler Roberts was a gunman on a mission, shooting numerous rounds from a semiautomatic rifle as he stalked through a Portland mall, ultimately killing two people and seriously injuring another. To Roberts' shocked friends and family, he was just Jake, a happy, easygoing 22-year-old who liked video games and talked about moving to Hawaii.
More than 50 searchers Monday converged on the foothills south of Portland looking for two teenagers who failed to return from a day hike and were missing after two nights of wet, windy weather.