- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Clackamas County Sheriff'S Office
Oregon authorities investigating the killing of a county regulatory worker say the suspect is also wanted for questioning in the rape of a child in Washington state.
The Clackamas County sheriff's office says a man suspected of fatally shooting a county road weighmaster remains at large Friday.
Police say a woman was seriously injured as she jumped out of a moving vehicle to escape a kidnapper in the Portland suburb of Milwaukie.
A man robbed a bank in Clackamas, Ore., on Friday morning, but only asked for $1 before sitting down and waiting for police to take him away.