- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Claire Burghoff
"The essence of the two bills are very much along the same flavor," said Claire Burghoff, spokeswoman for Rep. Steve Womack, an Arkansas Republican who is sponsoring the House bill.
"We've just gained a lot of traction this year, and so we're at a point where we can see it going through," Ms. Burghoff added. "So having to reintroduce that legislation [next year] just takes some momentum out of the process that we have going for us right now."