- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
Latest Claire Danes Items
Claire Danes came up with the catchphrase of the night when she saluted her "Homeland" co-star during her Emmy acceptance speech thusly: "Mandy Patinkin, holla."
Newly single Heidi Klum might not stay that way for long: Her seafoam-green gown made waves on the Emmy red carpet with a plunging front, plunging back and slits up-to-there, leaving very little in the middle.
Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum ramped up the sizzle Sunday night on the Emmy Awards red carpet that already had TV's biggest stars talking about just how hot they were because of the sweltering temperatures in Los Angeles.
Claire Danes of "Homeland" has won the Emmy Award for best actress in a drama.
"Homeland," which puts the battle against terrorism on American soil, was honored as best drama series at Sunday's Emmys and earned trophies for stars Claire Danes and Damian Lewis. "Modern Family" was named best comedy.
"Homeland" struck a nerve with Emmy Award voters on Sunday, being crowned best drama series and earning Damian Lewis and Claire Danes lead acting awards.
Claire Danes loves that President Barack Obama is a fan of her show "Homeland."
Married actor Damian Lewis joked to reporters that he might be doing some extra celebrating with "Homeland" co-star Claire Danes, who is also married and came to the Emmys with a baby bump.
Show Bits brings you the 64th annual Primetime Emmy Awards through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.