- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Claire Davis
The mega-popular British boy band One Direction sent a get-well-soon message via video Thursday to Claire Davis, who was wounded in last week's shooting at Arapahoe High School.
Claire Davis, the 17-year-old girl who was shot at her high school, is in a coma, struggling for life, and her family and followers have sent out this tweeted plea: “#PrayforClaire.”
Colorado's governor asked the nation Sunday for prayers for the 17-year-old girl who was critically wounded by a classmate at her suburban Denver high school.
It wasn't Colorado's tough new gun laws but the active-shooter protocol followed by deputies that stopped a teen gunman Friday from killing anyone other than himself at Arapahoe High School, the governor said Sunday.