- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Clara
Can obsession create genuine love? The question shudders with possibilities throughout the melodramatic musical "Passion," whose plot strains credulity, yet celebrates the erratic improbabilities of love.
In a brief statement, the company said Jobs died Wednesday. He had been battling pancreatic cancer.
Keeping family life private at a time when 500 million people are on Facebook is a challenge made tougher for young early adopters used to living life online but now also juggling the responsibilities of marriage and children.