- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Clarence Thomas Items
It's been more than 22 years since Anita Hill sat before the Senate Judiciary Committee in that famous bright blue suit - one she could never bring herself to wear again - to make the sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas that transfixed a nation.
Alabama Rep. Alvin Holmes approached the House floor microphones during a contentious debate on an abortion bill and landed in the national spotlight by saying 99 percent of white lawmakers would want their daughters to have an abortion if pregnant by a black man.
Critical conversations about ‘where we go from here,’ to paraphrase Martin Luther King Jr., are lost when the ideas of achievement-oriented black conservatives are dismissed in the media.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas can add another insult to the list of things "liberal elites" have attacked him for: his marriage to a white woman.
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who was born and raised in Georgia at a time of high racial tension, said race relations are worse now than decades ago — and that he actually experienced more grief from elitists in the supposed anti-slavery North than in the South.
Radio host Rush Limbaugh accused President Obama on Friday of trying to do "everything and anything he can to link himself to" Nelson Mandela after the former South African president's death.
Is an employee at the Homeland Security Department also a racist preparing blacks for a campaign of violence against whites?
A Democratic lawmaker criticized Tuesday's U.S. Supreme Court decision on the Voting Rights Act by calling Justice Clarence Thomas "Uncle Thomas," then saying he didn't know "Uncle Tom" was a racist epithet.
In a setback for the Obama administration, the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday voided an anti-prostitution provision in the federal anti-AIDS funding program.