- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Clarence Thomas Items
Nevada's largest daily newspaper is telling Sen. Harry Reid to "quit the race-baiting already" after he embarrassingly referred to Clarence Thomas as a white man.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's description of Justice Clarence Thomas as one of "five white men" triggered a backlash Wednesday on social media from black conservatives.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has vowed to take action this month to try to combat the recent "Hobby Lobby" ruling from the "five white men" on the Supreme Court.
A landmark trial over whether Florida legislators broke the law and used a "shadow" process when drawing up new political maps for Congress was held behind closed doors for several hours Thursday.
APPRECIATION: Maya Angelou could not be pigeonholed. An uber social commentator of many perspectives, she was adorned with awards and accolades, and she wore them all well.
A bitter legal feud over Florida's political landscape has now made its way to the United States Supreme Court.
Apropos of a 22-year-old deranged student's slaughter of his male roommates, two coeds and another male student, as well as leaving 13 injured and in the hospital, I have been doing my research.