- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Clark Atlanta University
Clark Atlanta University (Clark) is a private, historically black university in Atlanta, Georgia. It was formed in 1988 with the consolidation of Clark College and Atlanta University. Clark Atlanta University is a member of the United Negro College Fund (UNCF). - Source: Wikipedia
Clark Atlanta University President Carlton E. Brown has announced plans to retire in June of 2015.
The National Institutes of Health has awarded a $7.4 million grant to the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development at Clark Atlanta University.
Clark Atlanta University is launching an initiative intended to bolster the retention and achievement of black male students.