- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Clark Atlanta University
Clark Atlanta University (Clark) is a private, historically black university in Atlanta, Georgia. It was formed in 1988 with the consolidation of Clark College and Atlanta University. Clark Atlanta University is a member of the United Negro College Fund (UNCF). - Source: Wikipedia
A Bowie State University student is scheduled for trial Tuesday in the slaying last year of her college roommate during a dispute that stemmed from an iPod playing too loud.
The Indian ambassador was censored by her own embassy.