- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
Topic - Clark Brennan
Even with nasty weather potentially on its way, one of the biggest parades in the run-up to Mardi Gras is set to roll.
Actor G.W. Bailey will share the spotlight Sunday as celebrity king of the Bacchus parade _ one the biggest in the run-up to Mardi Gras _ with more than two dozen child cancer patients from across the country.
On Sunday afternoon, Bacchus spokesman Clark Brennan said, "We're rollin'."