- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Classic
Thailand's Pornanong Phatlum shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday to take a one-stroke lead over Lexi Thompson after the first round of the Safeway Classic.
The words were so sweet that Mark DeRosa still remembers the moment he first heard them. It was early November in 2006, and DeRosa was in his car when his agent, Keith Grunewald, called to give him news that brings a smile to his face even more than five years later.
Derwin Kitchen scored 19 points and Chris Singleton added 17 and 10 rebounds in Florida State's 68-61 victory Saturday over No. 15 Baylor in the third-place game of the Diamond Head Classic.
Two players from Mississippi State's basketball team fought in the stands Thursday night between games at the Diamond Head Classic
The two Mississippi State players caught on camera fighting in the stands of the Diamond Head Classic have been suspended indefinitely and sent home from Hawaii.
Mississippi State sophomore Renardo Sidney's long-awaited return to the basketball court has hit a snag.
"I think we're trying to lead normal lives," he said.
he acknowledged last week that he's at least 10 pounds overweight despite practicing with the team all season.