- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Latest Claude Giroux Items
The Philadelphia Flyers turned the worst start in team history all the way into another playoff berth.
The Philadelphia Flyers are ready for the playoffs.
Riddick Bowe made the playful jab.
Flyers coach Craig Berube was already getting ready for a shootout.
If the Flyers continue to play as well as they did on Saturday, they'll have little trouble making the playoffs.
Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek each had two goals, and Michael Raffl and Steve Downie also scored to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 6-4 win over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night.
Braden Holtby gave up four goals on 18 shots and left the game. That early deficit was too much for the Capitals to overcome in a 6-4 loss to Philadelphia.
Claude Giroux has put an early-season slump well behind him.
The Caps blew a two-goal lead for the third straight game and this time, they paid for it.