- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Claude Rains
Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano needs to explain how she's going to remove the drug scouts from Arizona's mountaintops. It's a serious question for those of us who live in Arizona. Our senators can ask her on Friday when she appears before the Senate Judiciary Committee to talk about the immigration reform proposal.
Diamond Select Toys pays tribute to some legendary ghouls and creatures with its Universal Monsters Select line starring author Gaston Leroux's tragic phantom.