- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Topic - Claude Rains
Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano needs to explain how she's going to remove the drug scouts from Arizona's mountaintops. It's a serious question for those of us who live in Arizona. Our senators can ask her on Friday when she appears before the Senate Judiciary Committee to talk about the immigration reform proposal.
Diamond Select Toys pays tribute to some legendary ghouls and creatures with its Universal Monsters Select line starring author Gaston Leroux's tragic phantom.