- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Topic - Claudia Nina
City mother Claudia Nina said in a New York Daily News report that she's had to quit her job in order to cart her two kids to their different schools.
"I'm not able to work. I'm not able to go to school," she said, adding that her day begins at 5 a.m. to help her kids take mass transit to their schools, according to the Daily News report.