- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Claudia Tenney
The NFL said of the sit-down with Oneida Nation representatives in New York, "The meeting was part of an ongoing dialogue to facilitate listening and learning, consistent with the commissioner's comments earlier this year."
As he describes it, Ray Halbritter is simply on a crusade of conscience by spearheading the effort to expunge the "Redskins" name from the National Football League.
"We're saying [Mr. Halbritter] shouldn't be the spokesperson for the name change ... you're giving an audience to this guy," Ms. Tenney said.
"I think it is sort of offensive," she said.