- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Claudio Marchisio
Captain Diego Godin scored in the 81st minute as Uruguay edged 10-man Italy 1-0 Tuesday to reach the second round of the World Cup.
Juventus celebrated its third straight Serie A title with a 3-0 home victory over Cagliari on Sunday to reach 102 points for the season, a record in the major European leagues.
Valencia fought back from a three-goal, first-leg deficit Thursday to beat Basel 5-0 and qualify for the Europa League semifinal, while competition favorite Juventus advanced after a tense 2-1 win at home to Lyon.
Germany plays Italy Thursday with a place in the final of Euro 2012 at stake. Follow the action here. All times are Polish.
Mario Balotelli scored twice as Italy beat Germany 2-1 on Thursday to advance to the Euro 2012 final against Spain. Here's the best of the action. All times are Polish.
England and Italy are vying for the last semifinal berth at the European Championship _ and the winner will play Germany. Follow all of the action and build-up here. All times are Polish.
"At times it felt like having hallucinations due to the heat," Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio said.