- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Clay Buchholz Items
The Boston Red Sox have placed right-handed pitcher Clay Buchholz on the 15-day disabled list Sunday due to what manager Bobby Valentine called a "gastrointestinal issue."
Alex Rodriguez has moved ahead of Ken Griffey Jr. into sole possession of fifth place with his 631st career homer.
Previewing the American League.
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" will salute military families in a Veterans Day fundraising special featuring stars including Jewel, Whoopi Goldberg and Robin Williams, the Associated Press reports.
Theo Epstein was introduced Tuesday as the new president of baseball operations for the Chicago Cubs, who hope he can work the same magic for championship-starved team as he did for the Boston Red Sox.
Boston right-hander Clay Buchholz reported no problems Tuesday after throwing a 32-pitch simulated game before the Red Sox played the Baltimore Orioles.
Red Sox manager Terry Francona says infielder Kevin Youkilis has returned to Boston to be examined by team doctors and undergo an MRI exam.
Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona said Monday that recently acquired left-hander Erik Bedard is scheduled to start Thursday's series finale against Cleveland.
After a deal with Oakland for Rich Harden fell through, the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox were still able to find a starting pitcher to bolster their rotation Sunday.