- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Clay Matthews
Not sure how much of an honor it is to be the franchise player of this franchise. After all, the last player to get such an honor in Washington was Fred Davis, and we know how that went. Davis went on to become the Fairfax County Police Department's franchise player as well.
When free agency begins in a few weeks, the Washington Redskins face one monster question: What to do with outside linebacker Brian Orakpo?
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Wearing his familiar knit cap and a blue San Jose State sweatshirt, Packers receiver James Jones looked like he was ready to escape the bitter cold and take the first flight back home to the West Coast.
Packers linebacker Clay Matthews will miss Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears for the NFC North title after aggravating a right thumb injury.
Which Redskins offense will we see: the ineffective one from the first half vs. Philadelphia or the improved one from the second half of the opener?
It's hard for the Packers' Clay Matthews to let things go on the field. Give the Pro Bowl linebacker a clear path to a quarterback or running back and he'll usually lock on for a takedown.
Clay Matthews is moving on from the 49ers game as only he can.
Jim Harbaugh offered a parting shot at Packers linebacker Clay Matthews: Slapping is not the tough-guy way.
The NFL came back in a big way on opening day, with long plays highlighting games from coast to coast.
With one championship under their belt, the Green Bay Packers are already eyeing a few others.
Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews will miss Sunday's game in Detroit with a hamstring injury.
16-0. It could happen.
The Packers defense will be close to full strength when Green Bay takes on the Chicago Bears.
General Mills plans to feature Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and linebacker Clay Matthews on special-edition Wheaties boxes.
The Philadelphia Eagles can't have Clay Matthews, so they drafted his brother.
"Nah, I don't have any reaction. I'm on to the next game," he said. "I'm not worried about it."
"Next game!" he exclaimed with a smile, drawing laughs. "I'm an awesome player, not a dirty player."