- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Clay Matthews
There he was, Julius Peppers - the Green Bay Packers' prized offseason acquisition - taking runs at the quarterback and dropping back in coverage in a No. 56 jersey that looked a bit snug.
Not sure how much of an honor it is to be the franchise player of this franchise. After all, the last player to get such an honor in Washington was Fred Davis, and we know how that went. Davis went on to become the Fairfax County Police Department's franchise player as well.
When free agency begins in a few weeks, the Washington Redskins face one monster question: What to do with outside linebacker Brian Orakpo?
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Wearing his familiar knit cap and a blue San Jose State sweatshirt, Packers receiver James Jones looked like he was ready to escape the bitter cold and take the first flight back home to the West Coast.
Packers linebacker Clay Matthews will miss Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears for the NFC North title after aggravating a right thumb injury.
Clay Matthews is moving on from the 49ers game as only he can.
It's hard for the Packers' Clay Matthews to let things go on the field. Give the Pro Bowl linebacker a clear path to a quarterback or running back and he'll usually lock on for a takedown.
Which Redskins offense will we see: the ineffective one from the first half vs. Philadelphia or the improved one from the second half of the opener?
Jim Harbaugh offered a parting shot at Packers linebacker Clay Matthews: Slapping is not the tough-guy way.
The NFL came back in a big way on opening day, with long plays highlighting games from coast to coast.
With one championship under their belt, the Green Bay Packers are already eyeing a few others.
Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews will miss Sunday's game in Detroit with a hamstring injury.
16-0. It could happen.
The Packers defense will be close to full strength when Green Bay takes on the Chicago Bears.
General Mills plans to feature Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and linebacker Clay Matthews on special-edition Wheaties boxes.
"I was a little shocked," linebacker Clay Matthews said. "But obviously ... I'm happy to have him on this side of the ball."
"Nah, I don't have any reaction. I'm on to the next game," he said. "I'm not worried about it."