- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Clay Terrace
A 24-year-old pregnant D.C. woman was hospitalized in serious condition Thursday after her boyfriend stabbed her multiple times during an argument, Metropolitan Police Department officials said.
The Metropolitan Police Department on Tuesday identified a 20-year-old man fatally shot by police officers.
The man was arrested after the incident, but it was not immediately clear where he was taken into custody, Officer Clay said.