- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
Topic - Clayton Halunen
Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe has met with investigators hired by the team to independently assess allegations that an assistant coach made anti-gay comments.
"They had that opportunity [to settle]," Mr. Halunen told USA Today. "They didn't take advantage of it. There will be litigation. The first thing we'll request is a copy of the full report and we are going to do our best to make it public."
Halunen also says there are corroborating text messages from Walsh.