- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Clayton Kershaw Items
Clayton Kershaw set records with his deal, and showed other teams like the Nationals what their future could behold.
The Dodgers have tons of talent and tons of money. Can they turn all of that into their first World Series appearance since 1988?
St. Louis starter Adam Wainwright understands if Cardinal fans believe Michael Wacha is the future.
AL Cy Young Award winner Max Scherzer and major league home run champion Chris Davis reached rich deals as players and teams swapped proposed figures in salary arbitration.
Max Scherzer agreed to a one-year contract that leaves his future with the Detroit Tigers as uncertain as ever.
Even Clayton Kershaw has trouble contemplating the enormity of a $215 million, seven-year contract with the Los Angeles Dodgers that makes him baseball's richest pitcher.
Brady is 10-4 against Manning in his career, 2-1 in the playoffs. Manning has a losing career playoff record of 10-11, with one Super Bowl and one loss.
Tampa Bay left-hander David Price got a big deal Thursday, a $14 million, one-year contract. That will be just a small fraction of the mega-contract Clayton Kershaw and the Los Angeles Dodgers are likely to finalize Friday on one of the busiest days of baseball's offseason calendar.