- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Clayton Kershaw Items
Clayton Kershaw was back on the Dodger Stadium mound Sunday - in a simulated game that was the next step in his recovery from a strained muscle in his upper back.
It's been a bumpy road for the Los Angeles Dodgers since they returned stateside after beginning the season with two wins against Arizona in Australia.
Reigning NL Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw won't be ready to come off the disabled list when he's eligible to be activated on April 14, Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said Tuesday.
Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw is headed to the 15-day disabled list for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back.
The Los Angeles Dodgers have placed left-hander Clayton Kershaw on the 15-day disabled list for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back.
The San Diego Padres will miss $215 million man Clayton Kershaw in baseball's North American opener Sunday night.
Clayton Kershaw will miss his scheduled start for the Los Angeles Dodgers against the San Diego Padres this weekend because of an inflamed muscle in his back.
Capsules of National League West teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Yasiel Puig and Paul Goldschmidt hadn't left the stadium before workers began dismantling what was quite an impressive place to play baseball.