- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
Latest Clayton Kershaw Items
Zack Greinke gave the Los Angeles Dodgers the clutch performance they needed in a 6-4 victory over the Cardinals on Wednesday that trimmed St. Louis' lead to 3-2 in the NL championship series.
Adam Wainwright yielded six hits and two runs in seven innings, but the Cardinals couldn't score a run for their ace in their third straight awful offensive game, losing 3-0 to the Dodgers in Game 3 on Monday night.
The Cardinals managed only two hits off Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers, but Jon Jay's sacrifice fly set up by A.J. Ellis' passed ball in the fifth stood up for a 1-0 St. Louis victory.
Well past midnight at Busch Stadium, but with most of a sellout crowd still waiting expectantly, Carlos Beltran singled into the right-field corner with one out against Kenley Jansen to finish a game that took 4 hours, 47 minutes.
After two days of waiting, the Los Angeles Dodgers found out they will play St. Louis in the National League championship series.
Marlon Byrd was walking to his car, ready for another ho-hum night at a mostly empty Citi Field in late August, when his cellphone rang.
The Los Angeles Dodgers turned to their ace in a bid to quickly wrap up the NL division series.
Now a full-time spectator for the rest of the season, Miami Marlins ace Jose Fernandez sat quietly behind the dugout railing Thursday as his team lost 6-1 to the Atlanta Braves.
The beautiful people are back, and actor Danny DeVito dropped by the other night, too. Dodger Stadium was always a place to be seen, but now they come because there is really something to see.