- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Clayton Kershaw Items
Opening day turned out to be a pretty g'day for the Los Angeles Dodgers and ace Clayton Kershaw.
The Arizona Diamondbacks should have figured they were in for a tough time against the Los Angeles Dodgers after being shut out a day earlier by Team Australia in an exhibition game.
After taking its opener to Mexico, Japan and Puerto Rico over the past 15 years, Major League Baseball is expanding to a new territory this weekend: Down Under.
The Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks are expected to sell out Sydney Cricket Stadium twice this weekend for their season-opening series.
Clayton Kershaw pitched five innings in his penultimate tuneup for the season opener in Australia, giving up five hits to a split squad of San Francisco Giants during their 3-2 victory Sunday over the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Clayton Kershaw isn't sure why he's off to a rough start in spring training, but he's not happy about it.
Clayton Kershaw was rocked for three runs on five hits in two innings and the Arizona Diamondbacks went on to beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 4-1 Wednesday in the teams' spring training opener.
The average raise for a player in salary arbitration was 117 percent this year, according to a study by The Associated Press, led by steep hikes for Freddie Freeman, Craig Kimbrel, Giancarlo Stanton and Michael Brantley.
Sandy Koufax wasn't wearing a Dodgers uniform when he walked around the practice fields Monday at the team's spring training camp.