- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Cleare
"This year people have been pressuring me about filling in for Alex, but I'm really not that pressured," Cleare said. "I'm just going to come in this year and do what I got to do: rebound, run the floor, jump shots, screens -- do anything to get the win at the end of the game."
Shaquille Cleare tucked his 6-foot-9, 270 pound frame into a folding chair on the Comcast Center court Tuesday afternoon during Maryland's basketball media day.