- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Cleare
"This year people have been pressuring me about filling in for Alex, but I'm really not that pressured," Cleare said. "I'm just going to come in this year and do what I got to do: rebound, run the floor, jump shots, screens -- do anything to get the win at the end of the game."
Shaquille Cleare tucked his 6-foot-9, 270 pound frame into a folding chair on the Comcast Center court Tuesday afternoon during Maryland's basketball media day.