- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Clemson University
South Carolina's Teacher of the Year is joining lawmakers and some of the state's future leaders to announce a new program to improve literacy among school children.
As an infant, Bo Martin cooed and cried and grabbed for his feet just like other babies.
Erica Powell has been tumbling, twirling and bending her body doing gymnastics since she was a toddler.
A hidden painting has been discovered on the ceiling of what was once a Newport mansion, and is now the administration building at Salve Regina University.
It's time to play at Clemson University this week.
Charleston-area lawmakers introduced a bill Thursday to merge the College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina.
Recent editorials from South Carolina newspapers:
West Virginia University has launched a national advertisement for its next president.
Seven candidates remain for East Baton Rouge Parish's top planning job and will be reviewed by the City-Parish Planning Commission as it prepares to name a new city-parish planning director in the coming months.
South Carolina Rep. B.R. Skelton says he's not running for re-election this year.
Clemson University police are investigating after a 24-year-old student was found unconscious behind a campus building.
Clemson All-American defensive end Vic Beasley says it was never more than a 50-50 chance he'd leave for the NFL so it wasn't a tough decision to return to school and finish his degree.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — Former U.S. Sen. George LeMieux is one of three finalists vying to become the next president of Florida Atlantic University, but Florida Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater didn't make the cut.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Clemson junior defensive end Vic Beasley might have tipped his hand regarding his NFL plans following Friday night's 40-35 victory over Ohio State in the Orange Bowl.
A former U.S. ambassador to Canada is warning President Obama that China could gain a major source of fuel if he continues to oppose an oil pipeline from Alberta to Texas.
"I thought we didn't quite have the energy that we needed early," said Clemson coach Brad Brownell, whose team was picked by ACC media to finish 14th in league play. "We didn't make any major adjustments; we just guarded harder."