- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Clemson University Items
A former U.S. ambassador to Canada is warning President Obama that China could gain a major source of fuel if he continues to oppose an oil pipeline from Alberta to Texas.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham may be in for a bumpy ride in his bid to secure a third term in November 2014, a new poll suggests.
Zombies seem to be everywhere these days.
Ruby-throated hummingbirds are migrating to North America weeks earlier than in decades past, and research indicates that higher temperatures in their winter habitat may be the reason.
Internet freedom activist Aaron Swartz, who was found dead in his Brooklyn apartment Friday, struggled for years against a legal system that he felt had not caught up to the information age. Federal prosecutors had tried unsuccessfully to mount a case against him for publishing reams of court documents that normally cost a fee to download. He helped lead the campaign to defeat a law that would have made it easier to shut down websites accused of violating copyright protections.
Clemson University student Nathan Weaver set out to determine how to help turtles cross the road. He ended up getting a glimpse into the dark souls of some humans.
They're amassing: former Rep. Barry Goldwater Jr. is among those eager to celebrate Rep. Ron Paul at the "We Are the Future" rally, to be staged in Tampa, Fla., just 24 hours before the Republican National Convention rumbles to life.
Dear Sgt. Shaft: I am a totally disabled veteran from service-connected disabilities. If I were to go to a nursing home, will the government or VA take any of the pay I get from veterans or from Social Security?
Going on offense after Newt Gingrich demanded he release his tax returns, Mitt Romney called on the former House speaker to publicly disclose all the records he submitted to the ethics committee back in the late 1990s, part of an effort to turn the tables on Mr. Gingrich on the eve of the South Carolina primary.