- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Latest Clemson University Items
It's time to play at Clemson University this week.
Clemson University police are investigating after a 24-year-old student was found unconscious behind a campus building.
Clemson All-American defensive end Vic Beasley says it was never more than a 50-50 chance he'd leave for the NFL so it wasn't a tough decision to return to school and finish his degree.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Clemson junior defensive end Vic Beasley might have tipped his hand regarding his NFL plans following Friday night's 40-35 victory over Ohio State in the Orange Bowl.
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham may be in for a bumpy ride in his bid to secure a third term in November 2014, a new poll suggests.
A drummer for Grammy-winning bluegrass legend Ricky Skaggs was found dead in the band's tour bus before a planned performance at Clemson University.
At the height of what he calls his addiction, Ryan Van Cleave would stand in the grocery store checkout line with his milk and bread and baby food for his little girls and for a split second think he was living inside a video game.
Florida State University President Eric Barron said Saturday that he doesn't know how to make it any clearer: There have been no _ as in zero _ conversations between university officials with anyone about joining the Southeastern Conference.
Clemson University President James Barker said Saturday that the school is not changing leagues, despite reports the Tigers might head to the Southeastern Conference.