- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Clemson
) is a public, coeducational, land-grant, research university located in Clemson, South Carolina, United States.Founded in 1889, the University is academically divided into five colleges: Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences; Architecture, Arts and Humanities; Business and Behavioral Sciences; Engineering and Science; and Health, Education and Human Development. - Source: Wikipedia
With standout quarterback Tajh Boyd leading the way, Clemson scored three touchdowns in the final 15 minutes and pulled away to a 40-27 victory Saturday.
All times EDT
Almost inevitably, the subject of Notre Dame — effectively assumed to be a possible linchpin of any further college athletics realignment beyond the instability of the past two years — arose at ACC commissioner John Swofford's forum with reporters Sunday.
Seth Greenberg was fired as the men's basketball coach at Virginia Tech on Monday, a decision athletic director Jim Weaver said he and basketball administrator Tom Gabbard arrived at last week as they assessed the state of the program.
Clemson is landing a Kelly at quarterback.
Defensive end Da'Quan Bowers says he felt 100 percent working out at Clemson on his surgically repaired knee that has raised questions about his draft status.
Marvin Bass, a former head football coach at South Carolina who posted three wins against in-state rival Clemson in five seasons, has died. He was 91.
Akeem Auguste has been on too many South Carolina teams who started out strong and finished with a thud. And after clinching a spot in the Southeastern Conference title game, the Gamecocks defensive back doesn't want any stumbles down the stretch of the team's most special season in years.