- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - Cleveland Browns
The former Heisman Trophy winner will enter training camp next month as Cleveland's No. 2 quarterback behind veteran Brian Hoyer, who has been limited during offseason practices while recovering from offseason knee surgery.
Chuck Noll, the Hall of Fame coach who won a record four Super Bowl titles with the Pittsburgh Steelers, died Friday night at his home. He was 82.
Noll transformed the Steelers from a long-standing joke into one of the NFL's pre-eminent powers, becoming the only coach to win four Super Bowls. He was a demanding figure who did not make close friends with his players, yet was a successful and motivating leader.
The Browns have hired former NFL cornerback Aaron Glenn as an assistant defensive backs coach.
A report today said that the Redskins and Browns talked about a Kirk Cousins trade around the time of the draft, something that Allen earlier said did not happen.
Still ignoring an apparent need for a wide receiver, the Cleveland Browns selected Iowa linebacker Christian Kirksey in the third round of the NFL draft.
Now, it's time for Johnny Football to become Johnny Payback.
Humble, confident and charmingly comfortable in handling any question, Manziel was introduced Friday by the Browns, who positioned themselves perfectly in the first round of the draft to select the polarizing Texas A&M quarterback with equal amounts of skill and swag.
Minnesota Vikings general manager Rick Spielman has earned a reputation as a wheeler and a dealer on draft day.
Johnny Manziel held up his new brown No. 2 jersey and flashed a smile that beamed to Texas. With whirring cameras providing the soundtrack, he was welcomed to his NFL home.
Johnny Football kept falling and falling and landed in the Dawg Pound.
The Cleveland Browns selected Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel with the 22nd overall pick of the NFL draft on Thursday night.
Doug Whaley was willing to risk future draft picks for the opportunity to land receiver Sammy Watkins and put the Buffalo Bills in a position to make the playoffs this season.
Projected by many as a potential top-three pick in the NFL draft, the former Heisman Trophy winner from Texas A&M finally went to the Browns at No. 22 overall.
Johnny Football's long wait is over.