- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cleveland Browns Items
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch emerged with a positive outlook Monday after attending a fourth consecutive day of federally mediated negotiations between the NFL and the players' union.
Titans head coach Mike Munchak has filled his second coordinator job by hiring Chris Palmer, a former head coach with the Cleveland Browns who spent last season coaching in the UFL.
Ray Rhodes has joined new Cleveland Browns coach Pat Shurmur's staff as a defensive assistant.
The Cleveland Browns hired former Miami offensive coordinator Mark Whipple as their quarterbacks coach on Monday.
The Cleveland Browns are expected to hire former Miami offensive coordinator Mark Whipple as their quarterbacks coach.
The New England Patriots know plenty about the teams playing for a berth in the Super Bowl. They beat all four of them during the regular season.
Pat Shurmur quickly turned rookie quarterback Sam Bradford into a rising NFL star. Shurmur's next project will be tougher.
Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon is learning that Brady Hoke is a pretty popular coach.
NFL union executive committee members Scott Fujita and Domonique Foxworth say concerns about injuries make the league's push to switch to an 18-game regular season a major sticking point in negotiations for a new collective bargaining agreement.