- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
Latest Cleveland Browns Items
Running back Peyton Hillis has become the ninth Cleveland Browns player to reach 1,000 yards rushing in a season.
Bills receiver Lee Evans is out indefinitely _ and could miss the final three games of the season _ after hurting his ankle in a 13-6 win over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Colt McCoy is practicing for the first time since injuring his left ankle on Nov. 21.
The Buffalo Bills will be blacked out on local television for the third time this year after failing to sell out Sunday's game against the Cleveland Browns by the NFL deadline.
Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Colt McCoy says his sprained left ankle is "coming" along and responding well to treatment. McCoy was injured on Nov. 21 at Jacksonville in his fifth consecutive start.
His hog-nosed facemask is unlike any in the NFL, just one of the many things separating Peyton Hillis from the pack of running backs.
Browns coach Eric Mangini said he was torn between "pain and happiness" when Cleveland squeaked out a win over Carolina.
Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini has officially named Jake Delhomme his starting quarterback on Sunday against Carolina.
The Cleveland Browns have signed punter Reggie Hodges to a two-year contract extension, locking up the potential restricted free agent.