- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Cleveland Cavaliers
By only signing for two years, James can get another contract with the Cavs before the 2016-17 season when a new television deal is expected to push the maximum contract higher. The max contract for next season is $20.7 million.
Andrew Wiggins had 18 points in a 70-68 win for the Cavs and Jabari Parker 17 for the Bucks, but the latter displayed the more diverse skill set in Friday's summer league game.
James is giving serious thought to returning to Cleveland, to going home and making amends with the city for the one misstep in an otherwise impeccable NBA career. Tuesday is the four-year anniversary of announcing he was "taking my talents to South Beach," and the city is once again on hold.
Dogged by rumors that he has wanted out of Cleveland, Irving and Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert tweeted Tuesday morning that they have agreed to terms on a new five-year contract extension.
The Cavaliers' 11th-year coach was born in Omaha, grew up across the Missouri River in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and as a kid attended CWS games with his dad at the old Rosenblatt Stadium.
Embiid's agent, Arn Tellem, made the announcement on Thursday, a week before the draft. Tellem says Embiid fractured the navicular bone in his right foot and will be unable to participate in any additional workouts. He also will not attend the draft in New York.
The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
No one will fault the Charlotte Bobcats for taking a moment to savor their second postseason appearance in franchise history.
A hot-shooting night has the Atlanta Hawks back in sole possession of a playoff spot.
At this point in the season, the Cleveland Cavaliers are hoping to make one last run at the playoffs and the Orlando Magic are looking for luck in the NBA draft lottery.
The Philadelphia 76ers are on the cusp of winning the NBA's version of The Biggest Loser.
The Cleveland Cavaliers aren't ready to throw in the towel.
The Houston Rockets played again without Dwight Howard. Unfortunately for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James Harden was in the building.