- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Cleveland Cavaliers Items
James is giving serious thought to returning to Cleveland, to going home and making amends with the city for the one misstep in an otherwise impeccable NBA career. Tuesday is the four-year anniversary of announcing he was "taking my talents to South Beach," and the city is once again on hold.
Dogged by rumors that he has wanted out of Cleveland, Irving and Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert tweeted Tuesday morning that they have agreed to terms on a new five-year contract extension.
The Cavaliers' 11th-year coach was born in Omaha, grew up across the Missouri River in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and as a kid attended CWS games with his dad at the old Rosenblatt Stadium.
Embiid's agent, Arn Tellem, made the announcement on Thursday, a week before the draft. Tellem says Embiid fractured the navicular bone in his right foot and will be unable to participate in any additional workouts. He also will not attend the draft in New York.
The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
No one will fault the Charlotte Bobcats for taking a moment to savor their second postseason appearance in franchise history.
A hot-shooting night has the Atlanta Hawks back in sole possession of a playoff spot.