- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Cleveland Clinic Items
A new side effect seems to be emerging for those cholesterol-lowering wonder drugs called statins: They may increase some people's chances of developing Type 2 diabetes.
Forward Jeff Green had successful surgery Monday at the Cleveland Clinic to repair an aeortic aneurysm, discovered by the Celtics medical staff during a routine entrance physical in December.
The government wants to start regulating face and hand transplants just as it does now with kidneys, hearts and other organs, with waiting lists, a nationwide system to match and distribute body parts and donor testing to prevent deadly infections.
A prestigious scientific journal is retracting a controversial 2009 report that linked chronic fatigue syndrome to a virus.
White House wannabes take note: Contrary to the idea that being president speeds up aging, a study shows that many U.S. commanders in chief have actually lived longer than their peers.
A woman who was burned and disfigured when her ex-husband doused her with industrial lye four years ago has been approved for a rare face transplant.
Browns defensive end Marcus Benard pleaded not guilty to two traffic charges stemming from his motorcycle accident last week.
As Marcus Benard recovers from a motorcycle accident he's lucky to have survived, the Browns defensive end has one less thing to worry about.
Browns defensive end Marcus Benard has been lost for the season with a broken hand sustained when he crashed his three-wheel motorcycle.