- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Cleveland Indians Items
Edwin Jackson allowed three runs and four hits in three innings for the Cubs while Carlos Carrasco struck out six of his 12 batters in leading the Cleveland Indians over a Chicago split-squad 7-2 Friday.
Travis Wood could be in position to pitch for the Chicago Cubs on opening day and if his first start at spring training is any indication, he's going to make it a tough decision for manager Rick Renteria.
The Cleveland Indians are extremely excited about having Danny Salazar for a full season, and that is why they are taking their time with the young pitcher this spring.
James Paxton allowed two hits in three scoreless innings and Nick Franklin drove in two runs Wednesday in the Seattle Mariners' 8-5 loss to the Cleveland Indians.
Zach McAllister pitched two shutout innings and the Cleveland Indians beat the Chicago White Sox 5-4 on Tuesday.
The Cleveland Indians have hired former minor league pitcher Gregg Langbehn to be their major league replay coordinator.
Axford made the projections after the Indians' game Sunday on his Facebook page. Last year Axford was correct on 14 of his 15 Oscar selections.
A bat and a glove weren't too far away, and all the Seattle Seahawks quarterback wanted was to hear was Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington telling him to grab one and get ready.
After converting 49 consecutive saves from 2011 to early 2012, John Axford has another streak going.