- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Cleveland Indians Items
Ervin Santana pitched the first solo no-hitter for the Angels in nearly 27 years, getting some long overdue revenge against the Cleveland Indians and leading Los Angeles to a 3-1 win Wednesday.
Ervin Santana's no-hitter at Progressive Field had company almost as soon as it was over.
Grady Sizemore believes he can still help the Cleveland Indians this season after having abdominal surgery.
David Huff pitched seven scoreless innings and Asdrubal Cabrera hit a three-run homer to lift the Cleveland Indians to a 5-2 victory over the Minnesota Twins in the first game of a day-night doubleheader on Monday.
Rookie Lonnie Chisenhall of the Cleveland Indians left a game against Toronto after being hit in the right side of his face by a pitch from Blue Jays right-hander Carlos Villanueva.
Derek Jeter's bid for one of baseball's most hallowed milestones, the 3,000-hit club, a place none of the New York Yankees' other greats ever reached, is almost complete.
Derek Jeter asked nicely and changed his manager's mind.
New York Yankees closer Mariano Rivera was not available for Monday night's 6-3 loss to the Cleveland Indians because of a sore right triceps muscle.
The Cleveland Indians have promoted rookie third baseman Lonnie Chisenhall from the minors, hoping to spark their stagnant offense.