- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Cleveland Indians Items
Ervin Santana's no-hitter at Progressive Field had company almost as soon as it was over.
Ervin Santana pitched the first solo no-hitter for the Angels in nearly 27 years, getting some long overdue revenge against the Cleveland Indians and leading Los Angeles to a 3-1 win Wednesday.
The top-selling Nationals jersey of all time belongs to a player who has spent barely two months in Washington.
Bert Blyleven knows what took him to where he's been and where he's headed _ his heritage.
Second baseman Jason Kipnis on Friday will make his debut with the Cleveland Indians.
Grady Sizemore believes he can still help the Cleveland Indians this season after having abdominal surgery.
David Huff pitched seven scoreless innings and Asdrubal Cabrera hit a three-run homer to lift the Cleveland Indians to a 5-2 victory over the Minnesota Twins in the first game of a day-night doubleheader on Monday.
One day before a huge home series against division-leading Cleveland, and with a pitching staff already under stress from a brutal stretch of 19 games in 18 days, right-hander Scott Baker told the Minnesota Twins he wouldn't be able to make his scheduled start in the series opener.
Red Sox slugger David Ortiz and Baltimore pitcher Kevin Gregg were suspended four games and fined on Thursday for their parts in a July 8 bench-clearing brawl.