- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
Latest Cleveland Indians Items
Garrett Wittels said he would tip his cap to whomever ended his hitting streak.
Manny Ramirez is ahead of schedule in his bid to re-establish himself as one of baseball's most fearsome sluggers.
Infielder Orlando Cabrera has passed his physical and signed a one-year contract with the Cleveland Indians.
Matt Garza's home games this season will be out in the elements instead of under a roof. He'll be pitching in a new league where there's no designated hitter.
Willie Mays Aikens, who went from World Series star to federal prison inmate, has returned to baseball.
The Cleveland Indians officially added outfielder Austin Kearns to their 40-man roster by designating outfielder Jordan Brown for assignment.
The Cleveland Indians have acquired reliever Joe Martinez from the Pittsburgh Pirates for cash considerations.
Kerry Wood never wanted to leave. The Chicago Cubs were part of who he was as a pitcher, through the tough times and the good ones. Chicago was the city where he grew up as a person and an athlete.
Kerry Wood and the Chicago Cubs finalized a $1.5 million, one-year contract Friday that sends the right-handed reliever back to the team he started his major league career with in 1998.